House of Charity is always in need of the following items for people in our housing and treatment programs:
- Personal care items – soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, razors, shaving cream, toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant, combs and brushes
- Towels and washcloths
- Socks and underwear for men and women
- Bedding – blankets, twin sheets and pillow cases
- Alcoholics Anonymous Big Books
- Cheater glasses*
- Alarm clocks*
- Flip flops for showering*
*specifically requested by clients
Your donations are greatly appreciated. Please setup a drop-off time with Noah Chan:
612 436 2050
If you would like to donate food, please read below. There are a few rules we have to follow to make sure we can keep everyone safe:
- Commercially canned, boxed or otherwise packaged foods are preferred and encouraged.
- Cold food must be maintained at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or below.
- Food that has already been served (e.g. buffet leftovers) will not be accepted.
- We cannot accept food prepared in a home kitchen.
Unfortunately, House of Charity cannot accept the following:
Household furniture and appliances (including TVs)