Day by Day Chemical Dependency and Mental Health Treatment
Day By Day is our 120-day outpatient program for women and men 18 years of age and older that offers a total quality of life approach to co-occurring Chemical and Mental Health Treatment.
To make a referral to Day by Day Co-occurring Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP), with the option of lodging, please fax the following documents below:
- An Updated Rule 25 assessment (completed with-in the past 30 days)
- Recent Progress note
- Health insurance information (M.A./Consolidated funding/Ucare/BlueCross, etc.).
- Professional Statement of Need – if the client intends to receive lodging services
Please fax all completed information to 612-594-2030 Attn: Treatment Intake. The Intake Specialist will contact you once all the information has been received.
Instructions on how to complete the Third Party and Professional Statement of Need Forms
- Third Party form – Please list at least 4 episodes of homelessness in the past 3 years.
- Please exclude jail, hospital stays, treatment facilities, sober housing, and other GRH programs, etc.
- Please list start and end dates, city, state, and the name of the facility or address.
- Professional Statement of Need form
- On the first page, please fill in the applicant’s information to the best of your knowledge and have the applicant sign.
- The second page – on the top section, please check at least 1 reason, for supportive services. On the bottom section, please check at least 2 reasons.
- A signature of the qualified licensed professional is required for this form. Please see for to determine which professional is qualified to complete this form.